Who are we?
The Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) is a volunteer organization comprised of monthly-paid staff members whose positions enhance, facilitate, and serve the teaching, research, and service missions of the University of Pennsylvania.
Click here to find out more about the PPSA.
The ballot for election to the 2023 Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) Executive Board is now open. All monthly-paid Penn staff members who are part of the PPSA-members mailing list are eligible to cast a ballot. (To join the mailing list, go here.) The ballot will close at 5:00pm ET on Thursday, June 1.
News and Announcements
- Register for Summer 2023 Master in Law Courses
- Penn cohort of the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia’s Young Professionals Council
- 2023 Green Purchasing Awards Call for Nominations, open through 7/31/2023
- Take the 2023 Penn Bookstore Survey
- Collection of Award-Winning Children’s Books Centers Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
- Workday Learning Launched March 6
- Congratulations to the Women of Color At Penn 2023 Awardees
You must be logged in to post a comment.